We are health professionals, community leaders, and volunteer advocates dedicated to implementing proactive strategies to bring awareness and education about suicide prevention in Lane County.
- Identify Lane County mental health promotion & suicide prevention screening, assessment, and referral services
- Promote opportunities for provider and public mental health promotion and suicide-related education
- Assist in implementing public awareness campaigns related to mental health promotion, stigma reduction, and suicide prevention
- Assist Lane County schools and organizations in their mental health promotion and suicide prevention efforts
- Advocate for mental health promotion & suicide prevention services, supports, and resources in accordance with the Mental Health & Addictions Plan and the Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)